Like other photographers, I have plenty of camera bags, including the following great bags:
– LowePro Super Trekker AWII
– LowePro Photo Trekker AWII
– LowePro Slingshot 200 AW
– Lowepro Stealth Reporter D550 AW
– ThinkTank Airport International
– Billingham 206
However what I really miss, especially when travelling to and from my studio in Amsterdam, is a shoulder or messenger type bag that is big enough to take the following:
– Nikon D3
– Nikon 24-70 f/2.8
– Nikon 85mm f/1.4 (optional)
– Sony HDR-TG7 handycam (optional)
– Spare batteries, memory cards etc
Ideally it shouldn’t look like a camera bag, and it should be soft, durable, padded and comfortable to carry. At the moment I am using a bag around 30x20cm (12×8″) and probably 8cm deep. I typically carry the camera without the lens attached.
So far my studies have found the Tenba Messenger (maybe a bit too big), or the Domke F-803 Waxwear (probably a bit too small)
So if you have any suggestions, please let me know!